Let’s Get Started
Preparing to Sell?
The process of selling your home is complex and requires a lot of coordination and careful management. Having a knowledgeable Realtor ® that can think outside the box for solutions to secure a deal in the unpredictable Auburn/Opelika market is a must.
The Sales Process
- Have a Realtor® evaluate the market
- Price home to get the highest price, reduce stress and save time
- Prepare your house to sell
- Identify needed repairs or improvements to increase the sales price
- Place home on the market
- Market the home
- Show home to prospective buyers
- Review and accept offers
- Follow contract terms and coordinate repairs
- Manage the closing process details through to a successful closing
Let Us Answer Your Questions
As you can imagine, we field a lot of questions every day about the often-complex process of buying and selling! Here are some of our most commonly asked questions.
Helpful Tips for Sellers:
- Prepare your home so that is attractive to all buyers
- Make needed renovations
- Depersonalize and declutter your home while staging
- Make your home as move-in ready as possible
- Strategically setting an asking price
- Effectively market your home through all avenues
- Offer extras to buyers
- Show your home at its best
- Know what your closing costs are as a seller
- Understand your responsibilities for earnest money, inspections, and attorneys
Let Us Help
Getting the best possible price for your property requires careful attention to detail. Let our experienced agents walk you through each important aspect.